Palmer Westport Group
222 Closson Street, #1
Santa Fe, NM 87501
- Case Development
- Fundraising Feasibility
- Campaign Team Building
- Prospect Research
- Fundraising Skill Building
- Program Development
- Long Range Strategic Planning
- Board Development
- Project Management
- Annual Appeals
- Solicitor Training
Non-Profit Consulting Services
The Palmer Westport Group offers a systematic, methodical approach to developing and executing a successful capital campaign.
While the Palmer Westport Group works with a wide range of non-profit arts organizations, we have an unusual range of experience and extensive expertise in addressing the needs of projects to revive once-abandoned, or long-neglected, theatre facilities; the type of project and facility that typically has little or no staff, but is driven by a dedicated group of volunteers with a commitment to restoring an historic structure to its once-held position at the center of community life.
- Case Development - we help you build a compelling case for your project by helping you articulate your organization's values, vision and significance to your community.
- Fundraising Feasibility - we help you understand the fundraising potential and challenges for your project, including an understanding of the breadth and commitment of potential donors.
- Campaign Team Building - we help put together a team of blue ribbon community leaders, the type of team that is necessary for the success of any capital campaign.
- Prospect Research - we help you systematically and methodically gather information on your community's major gift prospects, including the capacity and likelihood of each prospect to fund your project.
- Fundraising Skill Building - we help train your team members to be effective solicitors.
- Leadership Mentoring - we work with you one-on-one to develop leadership perspective, judgment, habits, and presence, such as that which is required to inspire confidence in your staff, constituents and the community you serve.
To find out more about how we can help you succeed, contact Susan Palmer at 413-297-3619 or email at email@example.com.